“I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. A man thinking or working is always alone…let him be where he will.” - Henry David Thoreau
A Waking Sleep
I NEED to earn my sleep. The worse feeling is having no sense of accomplishment but yet feeling tired. A day wasted is a day taken for granted. Which could very well be…the last waking moment in your sleeping life. Good sleep is the reward you get for working hard.
Amen to that. On some days where I have nothing much to do I make a point of running or swimming at least an hour, just so I can look forward to a really good sleep later on.
1 comment:
Amen to that. On some days where I have nothing much to do I make a point of running or swimming at least an hour, just so I can look forward to a really good sleep later on.
Post a Comment